Introduction to Dehlinger Tasting Visit
($35 per guest)
Designed to acquaint guests with the breadth of winemaking at Dehlinger, this seated tasting includes each of our four estate varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Syrah, and Cabernet Sauvignon. This guided experience lasts approximately 45 minutes, which includes a short vineyard orientation tour.
- Tastings are held on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. Appointments are available at 10:30am, 1pm, & 3pm.
- We request and charge your credit card number in advance to secure reservations.
- Group size is limited to five or fewer guests due to space limitations.
- Guests of at least 21 years of age welcome.
- Appointments fill up quickly; we recommend submitting an appointment request at least two weeks in advance. Same day appointments and drop-ins cannot be accommodated.
- Tastings are not available September-November during our harvest season.
Tasting Appointment Request Form