Dehlinger Winery is located about 15 minutes north of the town of Sebastopol, nestled among 45 acres of estate vineyards. With rolling hillsides and views of Mount St Helena, this exceptional site has been cultivated by the Dehlinger family for over 40 years. We welcome a few guests a week for private, educational tastings by advance appointment only (we do not have a tasting room and are unable to accommodate drop-in visitors).
- Tastings are held on Fridays and Saturdays only, with appointment slots available at 10:30am, 1pm, and 3pm unless already reserved.
- We request a credit card number in advance for reservation fee. Card will be charged upon confirmation of your appointment. The fee is $35 per person (fee not redeemable with wine purchase).
- Not all wines tasted are available for purchase.
- All guests must be 21 or older, no minors.
- Cancellations permitted up to 48 hours before appointment. For cancellations with less than 48-hour notice, no refund will be issued.
- Appointment slots fill up quickly; we recommend submitting your appointment request at least two weeks before requested date. Same day appointments are generally not possible. No drop-ins permitted.
- Tastings are not available September-November due to fall harvest.
Introduction to Dehlinger Tasting Visit
Designed to acquaint guests with the breadth of winemaking at Dehlinger, this seated tasting includes each of our four estate varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Syrah, and Cabernet Sauvignon. This guided experience lasts approximately 45 minutes and is limited to groups of 5 or fewer guests (due to space limitations, no exceptions). The fee is $35 per person (fee not redeemable with wine purchase). Use the form below to submit a request for an appointment.
To request an appointment, please use the form below.